[relatedYouTubeVideos relation=”postTitle” max=”1″ class=”horizontal center bg-black” width=”579″ height=”345″]
[vc_button title=”View Latest Discount and Read More Reviews” target=”_self” color=”default” size=”size_large” href=”http://powertoolaurora.com/DEWALT-Compact-Lithium-Ion-Drill-Combo-Kit”]
The DEWALT DCK265L 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Impact Combo Kit is the perfect solution for anyone looking for the ideal fastening/drilling tools. Here you get the perfect cordless drill and impact driver, tools that exemplify lightweight builds, quick battery charging times, and a strong amount of torque to get any job done quickly. When you open the package of the DEWALT DCK265L 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Impact Combo Kit you are getting:
- DCD760 18-volt ½-inch drill/driver
- DCF826 18-volt impact driver
- Lithium/Nicad battery charger
- Two (2) lithium-ion batteries
- Carrying case
So what makes these the best tools out there in the market today? Consider the main pros and cons of below.
- First of all you are not getting one but two DEWALT drills. One is the aforementioned DCD760 18-volt ½-inch drill that can deliver a total of 350 unit watts of optimal power as well as dual speed range (0-500rpm and 0-1,700rpm). The other is the DCF826 18-volt impact driver that gives up to 1,330 in. lbs. of torque and 2,400rpm.
- You will also find that while very powerful, the tools of the DEWALT DCK265L 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Impact Combo Kit are built with a slim, compact design that is perfect for those tight spaces. Being smaller doesn’t always mean being weaker and these tools are the perfect testament to that.
- Both of the tools also feature anti-slip grips. This is crucial for those crucial jobs where a slight slip could jeopardize an entire project. It is also important in regards of safety – the anti-slip grip ensures that people not used to holding a drill in action won’t lose control and end up hurting themselves.
- Lastly there are the quick charge batteries. With the included charger, these tools make use of quick-charge lithium-ion batteries that can be charged in as quickly as thirty minutes. They are lighter, quicker to charge, and they sport a longer lifespan than nicad batteries.
- The only problem isn’t really with the tools themselves but the included carrying case. They all fit in but they don’t fit in snugly. Some of the tools seem loose and could lead to some parts juggled or lost.
Whether you are an expert handyman or if you are just going through a DIY project then the DEWALT DCK265L 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Impact Combo Kit is the definitive choice. It is not only very powerful but it is built for comfort and safety. With its quick-charge, long-lasting batteries you can also minimize downtime to focus more on work and to get things done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What are the differences in the batteries?
Answer: The basic differences in batteries is the cost and how long it will run on a single charge.
Question: What is the warranty?
Answer: The basic warranty is 1 year replacement for the drill itself. The battery is 3 years. Please not that you should check on the warranty to confirm before you buy.
Question: Does this kit come with 1 battery or 2?
Answer: This kit usually comes with 2 batteries.